ALUMINIUM SCAFFOLDING FOR MAINTENANCE AND RESTORATION COMPANIES
Façade prefabricated scaffolding in aluminium is the most appropriate and specific system for short-term operations such as those involving maintenance, painting and restoration, both for interior and exterior which sometimes are carried out by female personnel.
ALUMINIUM ALU SIMPEL WITH DOUBLE UPRIGHT RAIL
This device is in aluminium; it weighs only 13 kg and can be disassembled into two parts to allow an easy transportation. You can apply the toe-boards.
ALUMINIUM DOUBLE RAIL WITH WIND BRACING FUNCTION
Advantages: Quick assembly, structurally very strong because it stabilizes the structure and operates as a rail.
The use of the aluminium as a raw material allows creating elements which do not require surface treatments for protection against atmospheric agents and do not require periodic maintenance.
The reduced weight of components makes them easy to be manually handled resulting in reduced assembly and disassembly time. The use of the aluminium equipment is perfectly suitable to minimize the weight of the provisional structure in special situations such as the restoration of historic buildings with wooden slabs or buildings with antique marble floors and, more generally, of supports on roofs or on structures that are not resistant.
The aluminium finishing, aesthetically pleasing, can be easily suited for prestigious places such as churches and historic buildings, as well as in contexts open to the public with works in progress.
Use of bracket for intervention on the roof. For operations lasting more than 5 days a level underneath must be prepared for safety.
Solution for intervention on the outside of railing for a balcony by using the inner plane.
Example of a continuation of the cantilevered scaffold with the use of shelves 80 cm and 80X200CM struts for shelves from galvanized steel.
for repair and maintenance of
facades and wherever works on height are needed.
- Used for external works, the mobile scaffold is used for repair and maintenance offacades and wherever works on height are needed.
- Steady and strong, the “COMPONIBILE”
(this was the name chosen for the mobile
scaffolding) has a supporting structure
made of steel tubes of 48 mm diameter and
uses the steel deck which is normally used
in the traditional scaffolding.
- The galvanizing treatment guarantees high resistance to atmospheric events.
- Each span is 1.85 x 1.12 m, and combinable height varies from 1.80 to 19.80 m, with 1.20m lifts.
- With a capacity of 200 Kg, including 2 people, the mobile tower lays on a 0.60 m combinable base and on four swivel wheels with a diameter of 200 mm.
- It is available in many versions, with variable height from 1.80m up to 19.80
© 2020 All rights reserved. BLK-GROUP S.r.l. VAT ID IT02973310309